COBIT 5 Foundation Exam
Increase your job prospects and progress your career as an IT professional with formal COBIT 5 certification. COBIT 5 is the globally accepted framework for the governance and management of IT, designed to stimulate innovation in IT by bridging the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks. It's applicable to all businesses, making it a sought after skill in those working in various IT and business management roles.
Why Take the COBIT 5 Exam?
Gaining certification with COBIT 5 is an effective way to formalise the expertise you already possess, whether this has been gained studying the COBIT 5 Foundation course or a combination of your study and on-the-job learning. Passing the exam demonstrates to employers that you have the necessary COBIT 5 skillset, and will be beneficial to your career if you work in the areas of IT management, IT quality, IT auditing, IT consulting, IT development, IT operations management, IT business leadership management or IT service provision management.
The exam is equally an excellent resource for businesses keen to invest in their employees’ continuing professional development by formalising their COBIT 5 credentials. The only prerequisite for taking the exam is completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation course.
How To Pass the COBIT 5 Exam
Passing the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam involves gaining at least 50% on a 40-minute multiple choice test. Candidates are free to choose the time and place of their exam by simply booking the online test when they feel ready and able to do so. Gaining certification demonstrates your ability to align business goals to IT processes using the COBIT 5 tools, resources and guidance.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Consolidate your COBIT 5 knowledge by taking the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
- Expect the exam questions to cover the key features, Principles, Enablers and Implementation of COBIT 5.
- You have 40-minutes to complete a 50-question multiple-choice test.
- You need to get 50% of the questions correct in order to pass.
- You can sit the exam online with a web proctor at a time of your choosing on completion of the course.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- You will be able to prove your ability to adapt and apply COBIT 5 metrics and maturity models within any organisation.
- You will demonstrate your expertise in helping set priorities and business requirements in accordance with security and risk levels.
- You’ll be able to contribute when it comes to making informed choices and taking appropriate action to reduce security risks.
- Prove you can implement tools, resources, and guidelines to improve the prevention, detection and recovery of cybersecurity.
- Demonstrate to potential employers your ability to contribute to the achievement of their business’ competitive edge by using your COBIT 5 skillset to help optimise costs, assist in legal compliance, provide a vision of cybersecurity risk and contribute to increased user satisfaction.
- Passing the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam is a clear commitment to future success, both for individuals and organisations keen to progress their employees and improve output.
- The only prerequisite for taking the exam is completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation course.
- Take the exam online when it's most convenient for you.
- The 50% pass rate allows some room for error.
- Getting certified at Foundation level allows you to progress to more advanced COBIT 5 training and certification.