TRANSFORMING BUSINESS THROUGH LEARNING
Learning through eLearning
As part of our strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, we have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all our students, communities and businesses cutting edge eLearning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, we are sure we have something for you.
What is eLearning?
eLearning is "electronic learning", in which the learner uses a computer to learn.
As technology evolves, there is no doubt that the importance of being able to complete some form of education or training through technology will become a fundamental part of our daily lives.
Before technology had evolved, this form of training was delivered through distance or correspondence training, it soon developed into online learning whereby such course material was available online. We are now in a world of eLearning where we harness all the digital technology around us to make our courses ENGAGING, EFFECTIVE, ACCESSIBLE and AFFORDABLE.
There are many advantages of eLearning, here are a few:
- Its cheaper- Minimises human, travel and classroom costs
- It more flexible- Studying can be considered as "on demand". You are in control of where and when you want to learn
- Up to date- All training material can be kept up to date and all students would automatically learn from the latest content
- Evidence- Progress tracking, completion reports and downloadable certificates ensure everything you learn is validated
- Consistent- It provides a consistent message, therefore eliminating problems with different instructors teaching slightly different material on the same subject
- Its more environmentally friendly- You don't need to travel and it doesn't consume vast amounts of paper!
Barking & Dagenham College also offers a wide range of services to meet all your business requirements. To find out more please click here